Everything you want in a location
The prime location on Canning Highway gives you direct access to an arterial road while keeping your car safe with secure parking. Public transport is also no issue, with two bus stops within 1 minute* walk from your front door.
You'll also enjoy these great benefits:
- Your favourite leisure activities are close by
- Near two golf clus and a variety of yacht clubs
- Don't have to travel far for a quiet night out
- Walking distance to the banks of Swan River
- Only 13 minutes* drive to Fremantle coffee strip
- Walking distance to shopping and fitness studios
Living close to Fremantle and the Swan River you will enjoy the beauty of nature, and the convenience of inner-city living.
Finding the right apartment
Two bedroom apartments at Cube on Canning start from just $539,000, delivering you a stunning home, with plenty of room for everyday living, putting up a visitor, or entertaining family and friends.
Ground floor apartments
Cube on Canning features only two ground floor apartments, each with a beautiful sunken terrace. Perfect for downsizers who want the low maintenance lifestyle of an apartment, with the freedom of a backyard.
With a separate laundry with own outdoor access, huge walk in robe to master, modern kitchen with island bench, and spacious indoor / outdoor living, you will have the benefits of apartment living, with all the luxuries of home.
Two bedroom apartments
Cube on Canning offers several configurations for upper level two bedroom, two bathroom apartments, which all easily accessible by lift from the ground floor or basement car park.
Relax in your spacious home, that offers all the convenience of a house, with spacious open plan indoor / outdoor living.
- SMEG appliances
- 2.7m high ceilings in living areas
- Engineered stone bench tops throughout
- Designer pendant lighting over kitchen benches
- Full height designer kitchen cabinetry
- On trend concrete round basins
- Stylish feature tiling in bathrooms
- Engineered timber flooring
- Double glazing on windows and sliding glass doors'
- Air-conditioning in living area and bedrooms
- Recessed down lights
- Two natural Japandi inspired colour schemes