INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS PERTH'S MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATIONS.
With a critical shortage of rental properties in the Perth market and a recovering state and national economy, now is the time to invest.
Inner city living remains in high demand and Griffin Group presents a range of boutique apartments and town houses in some of Perth’s most highly sought-after suburbs. Designed to impress and built to high standards, your ideal investment property will enter the market as a premium property and allow you to maximise your returns.
"We've got a shortage of stock, we've got very strong demand, the economy is doing well, and with the mining sector performing particularly strongly, there's no doubt Perth property prices are on the rise."
Property is thriving in the West
As at October 2020, residential vacancy rates sat as low as 0.9% and edge closer to the 40-year low of 0.8 per cent from 2007. With this, the Perth property market is presenting an opportunity that is not being reflected by other capital cities.
The rental market across Perth is nearing crisis levels – with weekly rental listings at levels not seen since early 2013 and properties have dropped from an average of 55 days on the market to 28. This is due largely to pandemic related factors and has been compounded by prior low investment levels.
The WA economy remains strong despite the pandemic downturn, and the rich mineral wealth remains the key driver to the state’s economic success. ANZ is predicting a 12 per cent surge in property prices for the Western Australian capital, the largest jump for anywhere in Australia. According to the ABS, about $5 billion worth of loans were logged in September, which is similar to the value record in February.
Combining Perth’s rental vacancy rate with the assistance from governments, new investors are especially poised to jump into this market and the demand for quality stock is evident.
What this represents is a significant opportunity for investors to acquire new inner-city boutique Perth apartments, already in development and primed to enter the rental market at a premium. As one of Perth’s premier specialist developers, we have a range of apartments and townhouses available, designed specifically for modern urban living.
Take advantage of Perth’s property potential before the opportunity gains traction and secure an investment property with solid returns potential.
Perth Property In The News
Following a flat or an extended period of low investor activity in Perth, the property market is realigning itself to the new price allowing opportunistic buyers to take advantage of the market condition. Don't just take our word for it, here are some of the latest news articles.
1 December 2020 • watoday.com.au
Pre-COVID doom and gloom a distant memory for WA's hot housing market
27 November 2020 • abc.net.au
WA property market poised for boom with house prices forecast to rise by up to 10 per cent
Benefits of Buying Off the Plan
There are numerous benefits for buying an investment property off the plan and some key considerations include; government grants, higher rental yields, locked price and substantial tax advantages.
HIGH RENTAL DEMAND
New apartments are far more popular with renters than older options. This means owners of new apartments can charge higher rent and will be able to rent them out faster. Less time on the rental market and higher prices mean a much better rental yield.
LOCK IN AT TODAY'S PRICES
When you buy off the plan the price is locked in, no matter what happens in the market. Given the Perth market opportunity, there is potential for the property value to grow during final stages of development. This will be dependent on market performance and can also be impacted by the length of time before your chosen development is due for completion.
Substantial tax advantages come in the form of depreciation, of which the younger the property and its fixtures, the higher the annual tax deductions. With any investment property, the Australian Tax Office allows you to claim depreciation, and a Tax Depreciation Schedule identifies the aspects of your property so that your tax return can be maximised, ensuring your investment is generating maximum return.
Are you ready to invest?
If you have already recognised the ideal conditions in Perth’s property market, right now you have an incredible opportunity to access premium apartments and townhouses in some of Perth’s most sought after inner-city locations and accessing genuine value in the market.
Choose from a stunning range of new developments that tick all the investment worthy boxes:
- Get into a high demand inner-city location, at below median house price
- Increased rental demand due to the proximity to the CBD, entertainment and amenity
- Lock & leave, hassle free properties that are low on costs to maintain
- Enjoy maximum depreciation benefits
- Secure before prices take off in 2021
- Take advantage of Government Incentives of up to $55,000
WHO ARE GRIFFIN GROUP?
We are all about building relationships with partners, clients, investors and suppliers to work towards a common goal of delivering quality property projects throughout Perth, Western Australia. We invest the time to ensure that each project is delivered perfectly, within budget and on time whilst ensuring clear communication throughout each step of the process.
Our in-house team of property experts give us the edge within our highly competitive industry. Having access to an array of expertise and experience means we are always able to integrate to each step of the process.
We work with greatly regarded architects and builders to deliver quality apartments and townhouses in inner city locations. Our niche is boutique size developments of 12 – 20 apartments, featuring superior quality finishes, spacious floor sizes, considered layouts and modern interior design schemes.
We currently have apartments and townhomes available in a number of amazing new Perth developments, with more coming soon.
Stunning new Griffin developments are currently available in Perth’s inner city and CBD fringe locations including Northbridge, Leederville, Como, Scarborough and Tuart Hill. With modern design, premium finishes and quality construction, you’d be entering the market with one of the most sought after and premium-commanding properties.
More developments will be released in 2021. Register your interest for more information on upcoming developments.
*Rental averages based on Realestate.com.au median rents, updated December 10th, 2020.
NORTHBRIDGE FROM $589,000 (2 BED)
- Central location 650m from Perth CBD, in demand by young professionals, city workers and students.
- 2 bedroom apartments - median rent approx $390pw*.
- Exclusive outdoor roof-deck entertaining area overlooking Perth's skyline.
- Includes appliances, dishwasher & air-conditioning to living area and bedrooms.
LEEDERVILLE FROM $639,000 (2 BED)
- Located a few minutes drive north of Perth CBD, on bustling dining and retail strip of Oxford Street.
- 2 Bedroom apartments - median rent approx $420pw*.
- Green-focused development well suited to young professionals and city workers.
- Includes ]secure undercover parking, SMEG appliances & air-conditioning to living area and bedrooms.
COMO FROM $549,000 (2 BED)
- Located 4km from South Perth foreshore and close to Freeway & Train Station access.
- 2 Bedroom apartments - median rent approx $320pw*
- Ideal leafy inner-city location, in demand from couples and professionals.
- Premium Bosch appliances, spacious interiors and private balcony or terraces.
SCARBOROUGH FROM $549,000 (2 BED)
- Just 1.5km from Perth's famous Scarborough beaches and 1.1km from Perth CBD.
- 2 Bedroom apartments - median rent approx $405pw*
- Hugely popular suburb for young couples and retirees.
- Premium appliances, high quality finishes & air-conditioning to living area and bedrooms.
TUART HILL FROM $599,000 (3 BED)
- Located just 7km from Perth CBD
- Huge 220 to 250sqm 3 Bedroom Townhouses - median rent approx $370pw*
- Perfectly suited to families and young professionals.
- Rent ready with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning, roller blinds and premium Bosch appliances.
PERTH PROJECTS BY GRIFFIN
- The Manhattan, Applecross (Coming Soon)
- Cube on Canning, Attadale (Coming Soon)
- Abode, Como
- Lucida, Como (Coming Soon)
- Parkview, Como
- 135 Broadway, Nedlands (Coming Soon)
- Coastal Edge, North Coogee (Coming Soon)
- Loft Haus, Leederville
- 204 Walcott, Menora
- Reside on Money, Northbridge
- The Residence, Scarborough
- One54 Tuart, Tuart Hill
I think we’re going to see rental price rises, tenants will find competition is very tight, even in the city. There is likely to be increased interest from investors from other states where the likelihood of price falls are much greater.
Discuss our Opportunities
Complete the form below to register your interest in our apartment investment opportunities.