Wake up with Nature
Each glorious day at Parkview Como begins by immersing yourself in nature. Imagine waking up to the sound of birds chirping, enjoying a cup of steaming coffee on your sunny balcony and relaxing into your evening with a glass of wine as night settles over the parklands. Either way, you'll relish indulging in all the delights these sophisticated apartments offer.
The sleek lines of the modern exterior blend seamlessly with the leafy surrounds while the interiors echo the outdoors, with their symphony of soothing hues. Here, high ceilings prevail along with quality finishes and spacious floorplans to ensure you have ample space for celebration and relaxation.
OVER 70% ALREADY SOLD
Only three apartments left from $549,000
Apartment 2 - $549,000
The perfect 1 bedroom apartment filled with natural light and functional layout, situated opposite Neil McDougall Park with a spacious terrace.
- 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom
- Located on the East-West corner of the first floor.
- Spacious U-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar and deluxe cabinetry offering plenty of storage.
- Spacious master bedroom with separate WIR.
- Separate study.
- Perfect terrace for entertaining.
Apartment 6 - $679,000
The perfect 2 bedroom apartment filled with natural light and functional layout, situated opposite Neil McDougall Park with a spacious west facing balcony to enjoy Perth's stunning sunsets.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- Located on the South West corner of the first floor.
- Spacious galley kitchen with breakfast bar and deluxe cabinetry offering plenty of storage.
- Spacious 14sqm master bedroom with separate WIR.
- Three separate balconies to enjoy the tranquillity of the area.
- Each bedroom has its own private balcony for an outdoor retreat.
- Living and sleeping areas are separated by a hallway and door for privacy.
Colour Schemes Inspired by Nature
Awash with warm wooded tones and an abundance of natural light, Parkview Como is designed to enrich and enchant.
Engineered wood flooring and panelled accents are paired with soaring ceilings, while the gourmet kitchen, adorned with two-tone cabinetry, acclaimed appliances and engineered stone benchtops provide a contemporary haven for hosting guests.
Natural light filters effortlessly into the bedrooms from the expanses of glass windows and doors which frame these sanctuaries. The master bedrooms are also accompanied by large walk-in robes and ensuites with exquisite feature tiling.
Two bespoke colour schemes have been designed inspired by the natural surroundings of McDougall Park.
The colour schemes have been pre-allocated to individual apartments with a light and dark palette to choose from according to your personal style.
Waratah is where sunshine meets soul. Crisp whites blend with light and airy tones of oak and soft grey hues.
- Caesarstone Airy Concrete
- Laminex Classic Oak
- Laminex White Linen
- Matt White Ripple Tile
Saltbush is infused with warmth. Tones of textured warm whites and soft greys blend with a cool wood grain oak evoking a sense of soothing relaxation.
- Caesarstone Organic White
- Polytec White Blossom
- Polytec Maison Oak
- Matt White Ripple Tile
- 2.7m high ceilings in living areas
- Full height bathroom tiling
- High quality finishes
- 2 bespoke natural colour schemes
- Engineered wood flooring
- Caesarstone benchtops
- Designer cabinetry
- Undermount bathroom sink
- Double glazing on windows and glass doors
- Smeg appliances including integrated dishwasher
- Fisher & Paykel washing machine and condenser dryer
- Aircon in living and bedrooms
- Recessed downlights